Journalism Notebook - Table of Contents.
Click on the assignment below for a description and/or a copy of the notes. Class lecture notes can also be found temporarily at schoolnotes.com. If you click on the assignment in PowerSchool, you will also be able to view a full description of the assignment.
A. Appointment Clock
Brainstorm: Story Ideas
Newspaper Reading Survey
6. Parts of a Newspaper - Notes from Lecture
7. Formats of Stories (handout)
8. Leads (from lecture) web page
9. Leads (from lecture) pdf (download).
10.Quiz.Leads (for those who were absent)
11. Fact vs. Opinion
12. Current Events. Letter to the Editor Practice
14. Editorial Research.pdf
15 Build an Editorial.pdf
16. Editorial Notes
17. Editorial Rubric
18. Build a Feature.pdf
19. Feature and News Rubric.pdf
21.Personal Feature Assignment.
SURVEY STORY SAMPLES
JOURNALISM SURVEY on Surveys
Newspaper Reading Inventory