Response to Sources
- Read on of the articles listed
below. A brief description of the article has been provided for
you as a "teaser".
- Write a letter to the editor , using the schoolnotes procedure, that
explains your reaction to the article. Some samples of letters
to the editor are included below
(another option is to format it as a technology current event) (teacher approval needed)
Write for the specified amount
of TIME and then complete your last thought and send via schoolnotes. Be sure that you have
- Your Last Name, First Name in
both the MESSAGE SECTION and in the NAME Section
- NAME = Period# Last Name and First Initial
- The subject of the writing topic
(i.e. Letter to the Editor: Name of the Article)
- Paragraphs and proper spelling
(no email shortcuts)
Letter to the Editors and Letter to the Editor Tips
Choose one of the stories listed
below to read and then send a letter to the editor.
Tsunami Early Warning System.