SAVING TO THE SERVER
Saving to the Server(s)
- Go to GO>>> Connect to Server
- Type in 192.168.40.95
- User Name = Per(your class period).
For example, if you are in period 2, you would enter per2
- Password= (posted in the classroom - changes
every so often)
- Choose your period from the list (p2,
p3, etc. )
- In a few minutes, a globe with P_ will
- Go GO>>>Connect to Server
- Type in 192.168.40.97
- NOTE - only a few students can log
onto this server at a time. If you are not able to get on the
first time, try again a bit later, once someone has logged off.
- USER NAME = STUDENT
- PASSWORD = posted in class, think shorter
- Choose SHARED as the item.
- You should now have two "globes"
on your desktop. This is where we will save our COMPLETED documents
Getting Your Document to Drag...
- Click on the third VIEW option (to show
- Make sure you have highlighed the following....
USERS>CPLBSTUDENT (or something similar)>DOCUMENTS>
- Now, change the view to the first option.
- Click on the DATE column.
- You should see your document close to
- Click and DRAG the document on top of
- it will seem like notthing is happening.
- to make sure the document got transfered,
click and drag the document again.
- Click and DRAG the same document on top
of the other globe. Check to see that is has been saved.
Logging Off - VERY IMPORTANT