PART I. -If you were printing out a spreadsheet, you would need to:
- Select all the text on your page.
- Go to FILE>PRINT AREA>SET PRINT AREA.
- Go to FILE>PRINT PREVIEW. Click on SETUP. Click
on the button next to the FIT TO section. Click on the SHEET TAB. Click on
- Check to see that you are able to see all the
items that you have typed. Remember to STACK the items so that they don't get
too small for you to see when it is printed.
On your print out, you would have highlighted the following
items - you will need to know these for the quia reflection. HINT: they may be on moodle if you look closely. You may also use your spreadhsheet to help you answer the questions on the quiz.
- Highlight the SALES TAX. On the paper, write the
formula you used to calculate the tax.
- Highlight the MONEY SPENT section, and on the
paper, write out the formula you used to calculate the tax.
- Highlight the SUBTOTALS for each category and on
the paper, write the formula you used to calculate the subtotals.
- Highlight the RUNNING TOTALS and on the paper
write the formula you used to calculate these numbers.
PART II. Using your paper, complete the
online quia quiz. Look for the CELEBRATION OF KNOWLEDGE on the quia page.
Turn your paper into the box when you are done.